Hericium erinaceus is an edible, toothed mushroom that grows throughout the Northern Hemisphere. Lion’s mane typically thrives on dead or dying hardwoods and today it is commonly cultivated. Also referred to as a bearded mushroom, lion’s mane grows as a clump of white, cascading, tooth-like spines. Both the genus and species name translate from Latin as “hedgehog”.
- Double Extracted
- 2 fl. oz (60ml) Glass Dropper Bottle
- Made in SMALL batches with mushrooms cultivated on our farm.
Suggested Use: Take 10-20 drops (dropper full) up to 2 times per day, as needed.
**Store away from heat/light.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Grain Alcohol, ^Lion’s Mane Mushroom and Raw Honey
Caution: Consult with your physician or a qualified herbalist before using, if pregnant or nursing. Consult a pediatrician for use in children less than 2 years of age.
What Are Lion's Mane Mushrooms Used For?
Many benefits come from incorporating lion's mane into your diet. Using the proper lion's mane dosage, you may receive the following benefits:
- Promotes your brain power, including your focus and your memory
- Can help to support cognitive function and provide mental clarity
- Supports your overall mood and can uplift it too
- Supports your gut health—the polysaccharides inside lion's mane act as prebiotics, which are helpful for supporting the gut and your overall health and wellness
- It may support your cardiovascular system
- Offers antioxidant support to the body
- Promotes higher energy levels
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels in already normal ranges
- Supports the healthy functions of adrenals and thus, your body’s natural ability to deal with occasional stress
- May facilitate the body’s natural inflammatory response post-workout or with other normal activity
- Offers nourishment for brain health
- Promotes your immune health and overall immune system
- Helps to promote your overall sense of well-being
These statements have not been approved by the FDA. This product does not intend to treat, cure or prevent any disease.